View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 12:22 PM
LogCabin82

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
Hooray, Abby!! What a great testimony. I believe she will finish and get her degree!

My surgery is tomorrow, after noon some time. I'm waiting for them to call me and tell me when to be there. Not scared. I know it will all be alright. God has me in the palm of His hand.... So today I need to give hubby a haircut (!) and do whatever I won't be able to do for a while afterwards. Prayers are welcome!
I hope your surgery went well and you recover quickly!!

Originally Posted by Janice McC
Terriamn, We take tomato slices, put a slice of fresh mozzarella and a basil leaf or two on top. DH likes it with a drizzle of EVOO and a good balsamic vinegar. I leave off the EVOO. Maybe a light dash of salt. Absolutely delicious. Yum!

Sorry, no cuke recipes beyond what you’ve mentioned.
This makes me want to go to the store to get those little mozzarella balls and make some yummy tomato slices!

We had a terrible storm last night with 80mph winds. I was up in my sewing room and for a minute when I heard the winds I thought it was a tornado. Everyone in our area has lost power. Luckily my parents had a house generator installed so it is much less stressful when the power goes off (and I can still sew). Apparently it’s supposed to be restored tonight around 9:45pm, but the neighbors across the street took their camper up north and they don’t know the power has been off for more than 24hours. They may have to empty their refrigerator because it’s pretty hot here. We have no wifi but luckily my phone does hot spots.