View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 09:10 AM
ibex94

Fun is the operative word!!

Have you all been getting the emails I have sent to the fb contact? Shawnee, I sent one just now with your name in the address line, too. It should have all the emails that have been sent up to this point. Nothing new is posted in fb since my thread asking for assistance filling out our team.

So if we do not hear back from any of the Mad Adder admins about an extra team member, if you all want to do a round robin, in the old traditional way of creating a masterpiece center and then sending it around the group for additional borders on all sides, we need to set up rules. First things first though... I need to clear it with the admins here in QB. I'll send a pm about it to Patrice who will fill me in on what we need to do. I suspect a new thread will be started in the Round Robin room instead of keeping it here in the challenge room.

I am a total newbie on this. Kind of scared of it. My piecing is ok but I really don't want to destroy your quilt with what I think will work well. Practicing a new technique like slicing and dicing leaves room for mistakes. A traditional Round Robin doesn't sound like much wiggle room is possible.

1CharmShort -- please post your Round Robin links in here as a food for thought until we decide what to do about the RT challenge.