View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 02:49 PM
1CharmShort

Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
Joyce -- yes we are crazy to start in the middle of the holiday season but I suspect Ricky will be kind to us on this adventure until January. I hope to work on the BH quilts, too, but the reality in my life is, your quilts are the only thing I will be working on, and I thank you for it!!

I watched a show on reverse applique today... I bet we will be encouraged to try that along the way....

Yiaya, my favorite colors are blue, and green. I wear a lot of both and when buying fabrics I gravitate to the greens and blues usually. I do have a bunch of tan and white clothes too, for summertime.

Speaking of summertime fabric, if any of you have an eyelet outfit that you are thinking about getting rid of, let me know. I am working on a cannibalized cloth eyelet fabric quilt and can always use more variety. I cut the eyelet with a matching cotton under it into 2.5 x 5" rectangles and piece it on the machine. I think I will use it as a baby blanket....

And I forgot to add the signature fabric to my flimsy! I'll be sending it this week to be added to the package. I would be honored if you would each sign it with your name and board name (both) for me to embroider and label the back of my Flinging Flimsy quilt.

Peckish, I just thought this was a great idea, so I sent one...
I'm hoping for signatures too although I may not embroider them...just put the label on the finished piece to commemorate our Flinging Flimsy Mad Adder party.

Last edited by 1CharmShort; 10-27-2023 at 02:53 PM.