Thread: my Lady cat
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 05:10 AM
Snooze2978

She's beautiful. I have 3 cats, all different ages now with one just a kitten. Each have their own personality. I should have called the Kitten Belushii for John Belushi as he jumps from one direction to another like John did in Animal House. So funny to watch him jump. Then my sweet girl and oldest one, Pepper is the calm one, doesn't like to be held but you can give her a rub down and brush her pretty much anytime and she is friendly. Tabby is my middle child and hasn't gotten used to the new kitten so they are at odds. She's a fraid of folks for whatever reason but she loves to lay on your lap at the PC or while watching TV which now the kitten is doing at night so reason for why they're at odds. Both older cats sleep at the bottom of the bed on top of the fleece blanket but the kitten doesn't try to climb up to join them because of Tabby so he's got his own bed with a fleece blanket in it. I love them all the same but I do protect the kitten from Tabby..........until he's old enough to fend for himself, think he's going to be a good size boy by the size of his feet. All cats were homeless when I found and brought them inside.