my Lady cat

Old 11-04-2023, 10:29 AM

Default my Lady cat

doing her favorite pose to get loved on!
Attached Thumbnails lady-11-23.jpg  
Old 11-04-2023, 11:13 AM

It's funny how cats do so many funny things.
Old 11-04-2023, 01:15 PM

She loves play rub my head on your forehead after I fix my hair. Just to mess up my bangs! meow!

Last edited by Quiltwoman44; 11-04-2023 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:43 PM
Power Poster

She's too much!
Old 11-05-2023, 05:10 AM

She's beautiful. I have 3 cats, all different ages now with one just a kitten. Each have their own personality. I should have called the Kitten Belushii for John Belushi as he jumps from one direction to another like John did in Animal House. So funny to watch him jump. Then my sweet girl and oldest one, Pepper is the calm one, doesn't like to be held but you can give her a rub down and brush her pretty much anytime and she is friendly. Tabby is my middle child and hasn't gotten used to the new kitten so they are at odds. She's a fraid of folks for whatever reason but she loves to lay on your lap at the PC or while watching TV which now the kitten is doing at night so reason for why they're at odds. Both older cats sleep at the bottom of the bed on top of the fleece blanket but the kitten doesn't try to climb up to join them because of Tabby so he's got his own bed with a fleece blanket in it. I love them all the same but I do protect the kitten from Tabby..........until he's old enough to fend for himself, think he's going to be a good size boy by the size of his feet. All cats were homeless when I found and brought them inside.
Old 11-05-2023, 12:25 PM

Well Lady is one I brought inside. Her boyfriend , Grey Boy, lived outside. so sweet but he sprayed everywhere.
She has been inside three years and is now my only cat. My older girls, a mother and her two daughters taken inside long ago, have now gone to Heaven. She is lonely I know, so i get on the floor to play with her at times. Difficult getting up! but we play at lot in the window next to my computer. She loves being loved on.
my granddtr comes to stay when College is out but she has a very odd cat. Has only lived in her bedroom with her. Her Mothers orders. No claws, so she hisses all the time. Lady does not like her. So she is very timid at times but doing well enough with the situation.
Old 11-06-2023, 05:37 AM

She looks like a real sweetheart.

I'm a dyed in the wool cat lover. Well, animals in general, lol. DH did not grow up pets and isn't a big fan. We compromised, sort of, with a cat. The current rescue is probably our last; I don't want some poor pet to be left alone at some point in the future. This one was a feral for almost a year, they thought at the shelter, and doesn't like being inside all of the time. I don't like letting him out - disease, other animals, he gets covered in burrs - but if we don't let him go out, he is miserable and starts chewing on things like he was a dog. He's ruined several pairs of shoes, some furniture legs, etc.. He's cuddly when he wants to be, for about 5 minutes, then he's had enough.
Old 11-06-2023, 05:45 AM

I love most all animals but with not much of a yard for a dog, I settle for cats. 1 out of the 3 I allow outside as she knows where she lives, she's chipped in case she gets lost. In the past she's been in fights with another feral female but that cat has decided to move on. Pepper has a boyfriend down at the corner and he comes up to visit occasionally or she goes down to visit him. Now that she's getting older and it's getting colder outside, she doesn't care to be out for a long period of time. All the neighbors know who she is so in case they see her, they'll tell her to go home and sometimes she listens. I noticed last night she's lost her collar so will need to put a new one on her before she goes out today. The middle child (cat) came when she was just 5 weeks old, must have followed Pepper home one day. Took me 3 days to get her to trust me and then I brought her inside, decided to keep her, got her shots, chipped, etc and she doesn't care to go outside. She knows when she has it good. The lastest one showed up at my sister's house where she's turned her 2-car garage into a cat refuge. Food, water, beds, toys, heat in the summer fans in the summer, even a cat door to come and go as they please. This one got sick at just 5-6 weeks old plus his mother took off so my sister brought him in to nurse him back to health. He's going to be a big boy from the size of his feet but he's mine now as my sister took in 2 other kittens plus her 2 older cats. With 12 kittens this summer plus a couple strays that show up outside, that's enough cats, don't you think?