Old 11-28-2023, 03:38 PM
sewingpup

Jo's Mom I have only about 3 of the specialty dies. Most of the dies I have bought are the strip dies. I have 1, 1 1/2, 2, 2.5 inch strip ones. Any bigger I figure I can cut them with my rotary cutter just as fast. I also got some of the smaller square ones. I find I use the 2, 2.5, 3.5, and 5 inch ones of those the most. I got some of the 1/2 square triangle dies, a few of the quarter square ones, and a couple of the triangle in a square ones. And I have a few others ones. I have to admit that over the years of doing Bonnies mystery's I seldom don't have the dies I need for the clues. I probably use my 2.5 strip cutter the most as I do my bindings that size normally. I try and purchase them when they have sales and try and get enough of them to get free shipping. If I don't need more dies to do that, I will order the extra cutting mats as they do wear out after a while. I don't think I would use most of those specialty dies enough to justify the cost. The circle die I got so as to get free shipping and I actually have used it a few times. It was on sale and not much more than I would have paid for the shipping I got free shipping. They had some good sales over the holidays a few years ago.