View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 05:01 AM
ZooAnimals

Its been a few days but I have had to have a few days off the machine,to much sitting and my lower back really don't like it. So here's Tile 8 and its accompanied with tile #9 which I did a while ago to make sure the butterfly colors matched. The color matching really keeps the brain active ,hopefully I wont have to worry to much in the future as I found a company who will ship a Floriani Deluxe color chart to Australia and this will give me the ability to correct color match with Janome color. Some of the Floriani colors are dedicated to most of the projects I'm doing are so off it's just crazy. I run two computers to convert on the fly as I'm going. One with a PDF of the project and the other in a stitch file with hoop open with colors. most of these files in pfaff-vip with Florinia thread so I have to convert them as well to JEF. the project does come with JEF files but they wont convert to the correct Janome colors, so its a night mare changing things to suit the project, but they look excellent when finished
Attached Thumbnails img_5645.jpg   img_5646.jpg