Old 12-17-2023, 09:44 PM
joe'smom

Teen, those are beautiful!

I went back and finished cutting clue #2 (those are about 1/3 sewn and trimmed); clue #3 is sitting in a pile all ready to be paper pieced. I finished cutting clue #4 today, so I think I'll probably work backwards and alternate between sewing my clue #4 QSTs and paper piecing; I get tired of doing too much paper piecing at one time.

I seem to recall Bonnie saying somewhere that she would take it easy on us over Christmas, so I'm anticipating an easy clue this coming Friday.

Some speculation: Before the days of Covid, Bonnie was traveling a lot, and she would always do the reveal on New Year's Day, because she had all sorts of plans and wanted to get on with the New Year. Then came the kinder, gentler mystery schedules, because she wasn't in a hurry to get off somewhere (personally, I loved the New Year's reveals, although I know lots of people appreciated a later reveal). Now that she's traveling the globe again, I can't help wondering if we have a New Year's reveal in our future!

Another thing I'm wondering about -- I seem to recall seeing on her blog that Bonnie will actually be on a trip to England over next Christmas. I wonder if we will have a regularly scheduled mystery. If so, she'll have to post the clues from abroad (or have someone do it for her -- I remember someone posting Frolic clue #2 for Bonnie, but don't remember why that was).