View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 06:46 PM
WMUTeach

I am so blessed to have a dedicated room for sewing. When I moved from a house to a very small condo, the spare bedroom became my sewing haven. Before that my sewing/quilting took place where ever I could set up my machine and the fabric stash was here and there around the house. Love it all in one room. I can close the door on it, but I seldom do. It is my work space and If any one thinks it is too messy or has too many WIP, then THEY can close the door! Tee-Hee-Hee.

Weather? Only rain here in Michigan. Wish it was snow. I like snow better than mud. We had our snow and it disappeared and has not returned. It was in the 50's for a couple of days, now back to upper 30's. It should be in the teens and twenties by January. I also want to get that long string of days under freezing to keep the bugs under control too, SBG. I take great pleasure in watching the snow fill the marsh and listen to the oak trees rustle their leathery brown leaves in the breeze during the winter months. But alas, only briefly this season did we have snow.