View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 05:50 AM
Weenween

Default Bibs

Originally Posted by toogie View Post
It’s hard to believe Avery will be 18 on New Year’s Eve! She is my special needs granddaughter that unfortunately has needs for these bibs. She gets these in her stocking, while other kids get the usual candies and small gifts. Although she can’t see, her mom, my daughter, will be surprised to see an Elvis bib! Avery loves music and especially Elvis, but then again who doesn’t!-lol i grid quilted the red with my walking foot following the lines of the fabric design. The others just free motion stipple on my regular sewing machine. Not my best quilting for sure. I back these with something that is called Baby Dry. I used to find this when Hancock’s Fabrics stores were open. Haven’t found any since but when I knew their stores were closing I went near and far to all their stores buying what they had. I also use it to back bed pads for her. Some people thought I meant PUL fabric but it is not the same and doesn’t hold up as well. However, I did use PUL once, to make her a fleece lined wheelchair poncho. Anyway, here are her this years bibs. Merry Christmas quilters!
She is very blessed to have you as her Grandmother. They are beautiful.