View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:45 AM
ibex94

How are your picture sends going? I hope everyone is able to get their pictures to westernwilson. Our upcoming meeting on Apr 3 with Ricky is going to be giving us specifics on how he wants the pictures sent in to him. No reveals are happening on April 3 so rest easy if you have not yet finished your Harmony and Unity round.

Be on the lookout for a group personal email (not through QB) later this evening to try to nail down a day to have a meeting to share our finished flimsies with one another.

I am waiting on one more Mad Adder photo (and one from westernwilson if she's willing) before I put together the group photo to share with the other Mad Adders at the April 3 meeting. I will send the finished merger, if it works, to all of you via personal email prior to the April 3 meeting.

Are you gathering your supplies to get your flimsy finished? Don't forget you need your batting, binding, and backing -- our wonderful triumvirate of quilt finishes. So my sweet terd of hurtles... our journey is coming to an end. At last we get to see the results of this very unusally formatted round robin. I know others on the QB are eager to see what we have done. You are all amazing in your skills! We should all go to Birmingham to show off our quilts!! Anyone up for a field trip?