View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 02:36 PM
Peckish

I've been thinking a lot about my feelings regarding this challenge. I hate to say it, but I'm rather disappointed in Ricky's lessons. I *have* taken a class from him in the past. Maybe I expected too much. I was hoping for a bit more instruction with the designing part of the challenge; ie color theory, composition, lines & gestures, etc. I feel that I overpaid for "make an alternate log cabin" and "make triangles".

I agree with Joyce - It would have been nice if Ricky could have looked at some people's projects and given some feedback and suggestions. I also agree with Ibex that it was a little frustrating to not be able to discuss with others. I think it would have been a lot of fun to share ideas and suggestions within the other groups. For instance, I'm Number 5 on our list, it would have been a hoot to communicate, do show & tell and give feedback with the Number 5s in the other groups! It wouldn't have been giving anything away within our group and probably would have stimulated my creativity a lot more.