View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 08:20 AM
ibex94

BTW, I have heard from WesternWilson, just not about the reveal party on APRIL 16, 6 PM WESTERN TIME. I should make a cute invite like the one that the Frank'nStichers made.

There is a new email in your personal email box regarding the labeling of the pictures that WesternWilson gets to do. If any of you feel uncomfortable about uploading your pictures into the Mad Adder Flinging Flimsy gallery, I can do it for you.

Western -- when you send each of us our 6 pictures, please cc me so I have a copy in case I need to do someone's uploads. Thanks!

Yiaya is going to wait to look at her treasure. I don't know how you can stand it!! Peckish is going to hold onto my flimsy until after I return from my conference so she will get to show it at our reveal party on April 16. Thank you Peckish!

We can post pictures in the quiltingboard AFTER our reveal party for the others that have been wondering what we have been up to.

Great to see Shawnee and Plix causing trouble in today's session with Mr. Ricky!! I know some of you had other things going on this morning. I sure hope everyone's activities are going as planned and the weird weather isn't hurting any of you. It is nice and springy down here in Mississippi. I was clearing out poison ivy from my fenceline yesterday to plant some morning glories along it. We had to remove a huge water oak as it was leaning badly. Now I have a lot of sunshine on that fence. I have some seeds from my father's morning glory fenceline and bought some other varieties as well. Let's see if I can grown any in this Mississippi clay.