View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 07:49 PM
mommagow

Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid View Post
Where can I find the serial number? I have looked everywhere (except on the underneath parts) for any number that looks like it could be a serial number.

Come to find out....it DID come with a bobbin winder but it doesn't look like any bobbin winder that I've ever seen before. It's on the rear of the machine just above the motor.

It came with a manual if anyone needs a scan of it. Tomorrow I have to check out the odd looking bobbin
Hi Cathy,
I have a White Dressmaker and there is no serial number on the machine. The only numbers are on the motor, which I believe are motor numbers. My bobbin winder is directly connected tot he motor (no pulleys). Difficult to get a nice even tension bobbin, but the I stitch, I have a very nice and even stitch. So I am very happy with my first vintage sewing machine as I just began this hobby.

Will you send me a copy of the manual that you have. I believe that I am using Book 11 as it comes closes to my machine. But no manual that I have seen shows the bobbing mechanism.
Thank you ,
Sue