View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 06:18 PM
adriansmom

Ok first off a huge thank you to everyone on here!!!!!

Cathy is not feeling the greatest at the moment and asked me to type out an up-date for everyone,

Cathy broke her left foot(hair-line fracture) and severely sprained the right foot! She was admitted to the hospital on Friday for it. She is doing all-right but is in alot of pain at the moment. She has a VERY VERY low tolerance for pain. She is grateful for all that has been offered!!!!!!! And is glad to be part of such a grouping!!!!

Monday we call the company that has the policy for the house and get them rolling. It is all in their hands, and I am not worrying about it!!!! They are pretty much in charge of the show at this point in time. After a;; what do we have to loose in regards to that??? So we find a new place and start over...Big Hairy DEAL!!!!! I can do that, and i will lead them through to the better side of things like I always have tried to do.

I have all-ready contacted the Red Cross and received emergency funding for some clothes and food and to refill her pills. After all I have been donating to the UnitedWay of the MidLands for several years now. I needed a good tax write off and they seem to do good things with the funding they get here locally. And some family and long time friends have given donations and Adrian's babysitter is starting to ask about setting up a fund raiser for us!!!!! My cousin brought over some clothes for MunchkinMan and some "toys" and a few shirts for me. And some relatives have allready offered new furnishings.

For now we would ask that folks hang onto things for us. Yes we do not really have a place to store things at the moment but we should have a new place shortly!!!! Our house is un-livable for the time being. And we are at my parents house for now and we want to be good "guests." HE HE HE!!!! HA HA!! Thanks for those items offered and all ready set to be sent!!!!!

I did find Rudy!!!!!! I walked up the hill to where I thought I had seen his eyes the night of the fire and was calling for him and walked back to the area I seen them(eyes) and called his name and whistled and he meowed back at me and I called him again and whistled to get a "fix" on his position and then seen him huddled up against a shed. He knew me but did not want to leave the side of that shed!!! HA HA HA!!! He was cold and went and smelled of smoke, but was very much OK!!! He is staying with one of Cathy's oldest friends. Lacey came out the front door with Cathy and is staying with the neighbor right across the street for now. We will get her shortly and most likely have to put her in a kennel for a short time. She will hate that!!!! She is pretty much and old house dog now! HA HA HA!!

Again thanks for the wishes and sentiments on Sasha and Misha. My buddies over at Huntingnut.com have been raising a glass or in the case of a guy from Oz(Austrailia) a pint to them in respect. He really likes it when he gets a request to drink a beer! He is good people; and from some of the comments I am seeing on here so are ya' all!!!!! Thanks from a not so much Red-Neck Factory Rat Line Animal!!! Arron Smith (Cathy's worse half)