View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 03:06 PM
pvquilter
Banned

Well I heard from adriansmom today by email. This is what she gave me:They found out they will be able to move into their new place Saturday.Quote from Cathy: " As for stuff that we need...we have received many donations of household stuff and Aaron's family wants to throw and open house for the family so they can get a list of stuff we need. I would love sewing stuff, givt cards to Hancock Fabrics/JoAnn's would be great of course I love fabric. I love to paper piece and qult kits. I enjoy making tablerunnerand Aaron wants me to make placemats for the new apt just to give you a few ideas. The only thing would be toys for Adrian. He is 5 yrs old and loves most of the typical boy stuff...spiderman, batman, transformerers etc. Decoration type stuff is also welcome. As for monetry donations...gift cards to Wal-Mart/Target or something like that. I wouldn't want anyone to send cash through the mail..too dangerous. Again thanks for thinking about us"

So I think we can all take it upon ourselves what we want to send. She said I could share her address with the board...

Cathy, Aaron and Adrian Smith
732 Valley View Dr. Apt #6
Council Bluffs, IA 51503

I know her sewing machine is ruined and insurance will not cover it, so if anyone has a sewing machine they would like to part with I am sure Cathy would be thrilled.

If interested please help the family out.