View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 06:42 PM
ReRe

Now I can honestly say there are only 9 days left till sign up for the swap closes and 15 days until ya'll should have your blocks mailed in. We have 26 people signed up so it looks like there are going to be some repeats in our blocks but that is still a good thing. Remember .... just include postage if you want your quilts back. I will be checking with the post office on the little priority mail boxes to see how much it costs to mail one of those and that is what I plan on using to mail back your blocks in. I have Cathy's (adriansmom) snail mail and email if anyone is interested or you can still send your extra donations to me and I'll send on to her when I mail out everyone else's stuff.

When this swap is over I have to take a little vacation so will post when I am back and ready to run the blue I Spy Swap.

I haven't heard from anyone that the last package I got in the mail was theirs'. The name on the package is STONEBURG from St Paul, Texas. If anyone knows who this person is, please let me know so I will do the right thing with the blocks they sent. They sent no return envelope and no return postage so I can't send them back and can't send them their share of the sorted blocks. If nothing comes up by mailing time, I'll just stick these blocks in with the ones that are going to Cathy.

ReRe