View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:41 PM
lazyquilter

When this gentle quilter finally is able tohave her and her families lives back together, I know they will receive help with all the furniture and putting their lives back on track. Fire and the loss of a home is traumatic. I know as a young woman standing and watching as my family home burned to the ground. We were quickly surrounded by neighbors. It took a horrible toll on my parents who had the old time insurance. Only the value of the home at the time of the morgage. Boy have I learned from that. But I stand, short, but I stand more then happy to gather from my lovely fabrics a full box of only the good stuff if it will be helpful to get Cathy back into her quilting over time. There is nothing that I have that I would not pass over to one in need. So at the time or when the time is right, and these gentle quilters (most of are bad to the bone) decide to throw a quilting shower via mail for Cathy.. let me know. So for now, it's prayers and more prayers, with blessings and hopeful future,
Claire, better known as bluestarmom