Thread: FQ'S at walmart
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 08:33 PM
twistedsheets

my only other suggestion is then to sign up on ebay or another site and watch the clearance and auctions on fabric and only buy from sellers who do not charge $5 and up for shipping when you have just purchased a yard for $3 or less. they do have reputable sellers who can put orders and send in a flat shipping envelope from post office or a flat ship box which hold much more. I am currently doing my first attemps at quilting with fabric I myself bought on ebay, and let me tell you that seller really knew how to stuff that envelope. My post master complained they would send back the next, her post master called them and straightened them out!! Along with fabric I have collected over the years. I was an OTR for 14yrs. Now I take care of mom whose health declined 5 years ago now and a stroke a yr and half ago which left her bedriiden. I honestly am confined her with her due to her condition and rarely see a real store but once every 3 months when my boyfriend is around! He gives me a break so I can do some real shopping other then the neighborhood mom and pop store in town.