View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 01:50 PM
weezie

Originally Posted by LeeJay
It has probably been four months since this transaction took place, so I have given up on ever receiving it. She sent the pkg at the cheapest rate, and there was no tracking service. She seemed sincere, etc. I will just consider the $30. as a charge for good future know-how and am not attempting to get my money. Just wondering if it has happened to any of you and what you did, or would do if it did happen to you.
It has not happened to me, but I would do the same thing you are doing and give it up as a lost cause. I really don't see that you have other options but to chalk it up to a bad experience. Certainly she could and should have mailed it in a way that it could be tracked; it's not that expensive or difficult to do. It is my opinion that if she is/was genuinely unhappy (and DID indeed send the stuff), she should have offered to return half of your $30.00. That way, you both share in the loss.

Also, unless I was sure she was trying to cheat me, I would not make a lot of trouble for her ... not over $30.00. On the other hand, if I were sure she scammed me, I would try to alert others.