View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 12:47 PM
RatherB Quilting

So, my Hubby sweetly took my little girl out on the town with him to run errands so I could get some quality time with my quilty stuff. The first quilt day I've had in WEEKS.

I planned on spending the afternoon working on my sunbonnet sue calendar blocks for the swap. Last week I bought new pack of "steam-a-seam Lite" for my applique. As soon as I took it out of the package, I was dissapointed. The waxy paper was falling off the adhesive. I perservered and traced all my patterns. Today I put them on the fabric and began to cut them out.

Well Geez, my dissapointment was multiplied exponentially! I can only get about two or three pieces cut out before I have to go and wipe my scissors with alcohol to get the residue off! The scissors get sticky so fast, I am unable to accurately cut out my pieces!

I am so frustrated, I have put the whole lot away and thought I would vent and check out the board. I have wasted most of my afternoon and now I don't know what I will do since Hubby will be home soon.
My quilt craving has not been satisfied yet!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr.

I hope everyone else is having better quilty luck today!