View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 09:45 PM
danmar

I'm back. I have been trying out different layouts so I could see what I like. I have alot of pictures but I don't know how many I should put on here. Does anyone know if there is a limit to picture posting?

I haven't cut the last tube yet. I needed to decide where I would put it first, so I would cut the right sizes. I've got a good idea of how I am going to finish it now. I will tell you about the pictures. So that everyone know what I'm talking about, let's call the first wave that I did, the First side. The second wave that I did, we'll refer to as the other one. So, First or other.

Picture #1
Sorry for the glare on the floor in the first picture. I am thinking about reversing the colors there and going for a ways to make the wedge a little smaller.
Picture #2
I also thought about just bringing the yellow and white on down, instead of reversing colors. I don't like this option because they are too light.
Picture #3
This shows how big the wedge is. I have a great idea for the wedges so that is already taken care of. You can see more detail and layout in this.

The Other Side and See How Big the Wedge Is?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]34882[/ATTACH]

Option with Reversed Dark Colors
[ATTACH=CONFIG]35028[/ATTACH]

Option of bringing the yellow and white on down
[ATTACH=CONFIG]35029[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-34882.jpe   attachment-35028.jpe   attachment-35029.jpe