View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 04:31 PM
c2cd2008

O Henry, that is so cool that you have a quilt that was made for you by your grandfather. My DH has one his grandfather made him as well and last year I had it re-done becuase he had used it and used it and used it some more! LOL

My SS was in awe and as he says "A dude" could made such neat pretty things. He cracked me up earlier, as much as he has seen me sew pieces of fabric together, he somehow has in his head you just butt he pieces together and sew them up! LOL I have been teaching him right side to right side tonight. Were working on a special quilt for his daddy using Ole Miss fabrics. Daddy just wanted 4inch squares, which I am not keen on because I dont feel like I am being very creative but thats what he asked for, thats a pretty simple start for my SS though and he is wanting the topper to hurry and get finished because he wants so bad to use the frame. I think that the part that intriques him the most.

I am glad you did not mind me showing him the pictures you have posted here, trust me they are much enjoyed, you do great work!