View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 05:35 PM
CraftsByRobin

Having had depression (and still do to a certain extent) along with anxiety ... I'm a stress eater so I eat when I'm depressed, sad, angry, hurt, upset, bored ... you get the picture ... and depression meds have helped me in some instances.

Nothing wrong with taking meds when they are needed. We never know what is going on inside the person next to us. Most folks when they meet me or see me think I've got it good and never know what I'm really feeling as I try to hide it to prevent being negative.

We never know what another person is going through until we walk a mile in their shoes ... I thank God you aren't depressed nor have you had it ... it's like being in a black hole/vacuum cleaner ... and you can't get out no matter what you do ... you can't sleep ... you can't think ... you are so tired you just get to where you don't care ...

If meds help you ... then you are blessed ... because sometimes it takes a long time to find the right med ... I know ... been there done that ...can write the book and own the movie rights ;)