View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
danmar

Hi everybody! I want to thank all of you for your compliments, comments, and interest in this project. I have had alot of fun working on it and figuring it out. I have got a lot more of the pieces cut now. Actually I have all of the pieces cut except for one corner wedge! Pretty cool, huh? I have a whole lot of sewing to do now though. I have it all laid out for you to see, but alot of these pieces are just individual pieces, not strips, thus a whole lot of sewing to do. Here is what it is looking like now from several different angles as I can't get the whole thing in my camera lens at this close of range. Once I get it all sewn together, I can take it out on my back deck and lay it out. That way I can get the whole quilt in one picture. Thanks again for your interest.
Marilyn

PS--At this time, it is measuring about 84"/85" wide. In the pictures, at the far end that's still not finished or the strips cut off, see the small wedge on the right, in the first picture? Well, from the close end to the other side of the small wedge is about 98". These are very rough estimates because it isn't sewn yet, but I laid them out and overlapped them some so I hope it's close.

She's Starting to look pretty good, huh?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44644[/ATTACH]

From the Other End
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44645[/ATTACH]

My Experimental Bargello as of 4-4-10
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44800[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-44644.jpe   attachment-44645.jpe   attachment-44800.jpe