View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Clothfiend

Hi Yours,

I am the same age as you are and don't have a lot of gray, but what I do have is in front of my ear on one side of my head, and only some in front of the ear on the other side of my face and then some across my forehead - To say I look lopsided when I let this mess grow out is an understatement. And, to top it off, I don't have "pretty" grey hair as some folks do. So, I had it dyed (about ten years worth) until I realized that my hair felt just awful & the color was always too dark. So, I stopped dying it two years ago and let it grow out. Of course, there was that dreadful lopsided mess again - so, after trying Loving Care hair rinse for the past year, I'm now using a temporary color that washes out after 28 shampoos. It's too dark, but it will lighten as I wash it. Some ladies have beautiful grey hair, but I'm not one of them. However, my hair is much healthier, shiny, and feels much better since I stopped having it dyed. 70 year old hair, like 70 year old bodies need all the help they can get!

Marnie