Old 05-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Elizabeth A.

:lol: Let's see, UPS didn't get all the papers, so they didn't send the check, and the woman who sold me the machine is out of town for the week. Currently I have the sewing machine working on threat alone. If it gags up, and starts bird nesting or whatever new horror it made up, I firmly remind it, that UPS is going to throw it away. :P Not sure if it's true but the little machine is holding on anyway. That's about the best that can be said for it... DH looked at it and to bottom line is that it is running itself into the ground so that I can use it. :( Poor little machine!

Thank you for the compliments on the colors, trust me it helps to start with good stuff. ;) My sister came over a week or three ago and told me how much she liked what I'd done with the maroons, versus the lilac (she doesn't like purple!) which gave me the will power I suppose it's called to branch out further, using more and more color combinations, as I have multicolored patterns, not just solids. I have no idea what the best arrangement will be, I'm sure it will show itself in the future.

Besides I've promised my daughter a pillow to match (I think I'll plan for two), so anything that doesn't fit will be a pillow. ;)