Thread: Latest Projects
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Shelia

Hey everybody! I don't get to post often, but I read everything on the message board and love looking at your projects. I took the week off to go camping with my husband, grandchildren and pugs, and then spent a few days at home recovering from a root canal and finishing up a quilting project.

I had posted earlier about whether I should take my sewing machine camping with me. I decided not to and I'm glad I didn't. I did take my bicycle and spent lots of time riding the bike trails at the campground with my grandkids. We had a great time!

This is my first quilt for the Quilts for Kids organization. I am looking forward to making another one. I hope this quilt brings comfort to the child who receives it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53053[/ATTACH]

A sweet and kind neighbor lady went to Heaven a little over a year ago. Her family had an estate sale and I bought her scraps, button collection and scissors for $1. She loved to applique! I made this entire wall hanging out of her scraps and buttons and I call it Miss Mamie's Posy Patch in her memory.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53054[/ATTACH]

Here's my grandkids!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53055[/ATTACH]

And here we are together. I love to see my family happy and smiling!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53056[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-53053.jpe   attachment-53054.jpe   attachment-53055.jpe   attachment-53056.jpe