Old 04-11-2010, 06:03 PM
NauDeeGal

Originally Posted by watterstide
Awesome Dee Dee! glad you got it done! can't wait to see a picture of it! have you worked on your TAW?

just got home from the funeral home..so sad. Kim died from
this:
http://www.appendix-cancer.com/Appendix%20Cancer.htm

cancer of the appendix. never heard of it, and hope to never hear about it again. by the time they diagnosed it, it was to late.

Pics are taken, now if I can find the patch cord to download them. Found it. Here is the pic of the extension table.

I haven't worked on my TAW lately. I have been itchin too tho so that I can see what all those bright and beautiful colors look like together. I have made a couple of totes and have been doing some mending lately too. Been busy with helping to take care of Dad more lately.

Kim, I am sorry to hear about your friend. I have never heard of appendix cancer either. Kinda scary to even think about. It is such a small useless organ too.

I just got back in from a funeral home in Livonia also. My cousin Becky passed away Friday. She suffered from MS for many years. Her kids never got to know her when she was healthy. She had not been able to even speak for a long time. Very sad!

Thank you again for the acrylic! I am looking forward to giving it a whirl. Are you and the girls getting together again before your TX trip to see your son? If so, let me know. I would like to join you. I had fun the last time out with you guys.

DeeDee
Attached Thumbnails attachment-54213.jpe