Thread: NOT!! my cat
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Mamagus

Don't mean to side track your discussion but I wish I had a cat here and the kid had kept going! Stepson(25) broke his femur in two places in February and when he could fly he came home to recuperate. So far he has smoked in his bedroom. Broken several things (not even a "sorry"), told us we can't cook and what we're feeding him is "not cooked right" , ordered us about like serfs, left my hubby's VERY expensive camera things all over the place (thankfully he has lost interest in that), and even though he is an engineer and makes more money than both of us has not offered to pay for anything but regularly puts in his grocery order for what he wants to eat. He has horrible table manners (chews, spits out and sometimes re-eats the same food) AND here's the kicker... in all the time he has been here... he hasn't washed his hands. Showered yes, but no hand washing.

Oh and before you say, "poor guy! He is in pain and can't move around very well..." On weekends he goes off with his buddies and for the past few days he has spent as much as four hours each day standing up by the river trying to catch a fish.

Can I trade you for that cat?