View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:00 AM
amandasgramma

Okay - this hasn't been the best of weeks for sewing. I officially have become the "seam ripper queen" of all times! EVERY seam I've sewn has had to be ripped out! Even the last row of quilting on the machine....taken out TWICE! I went on to a beading project a girlfriend and I decided to try -- for beginners -- riiiiiiight! :roll: It's a 3-d hummingbird with those eensy-teensy seed beads. I actually wrote to the woman that sold the pattern/kit and asked why do her hummingbirds have eyes that are all wonky. MINE are wonky and I've followed the pattern!!! GRRRRR She said it was me and gave me hints, but now I'm fed up. Okay - so gave up on them, went on to the fabric I bought while traveling. Thought I'd bought enough for kitchen window (3 windows in corner) and the breakfast room. Nope --- BUT, I can make it work. Down to the last....a burgundy fabric with black chickens......laying out the last and notice 2 white spots -- like bleach!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRGH -- I'm going to go find a burgundy colored pen and PAINT them. They're tiny -- and they'll be way up there on the valance..........first, I'm taking up drinking...... :roll: :roll: