Thread: April Shophop
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:51 PM
quilterguy27

I've found all the bunnies. All 176 of them. Once you click the register me button, on the next page, it asks if you want to view sites you've visited or not visited. When you click on the visited sites, it gives you a list of them and beside the ones that has the blocks, it gives you the option to download the blocks from there. Mine never showed up right away. I didn't find them until I scrolled thru the list of visited sites. Good luck!
Originally Posted by LucyInTheSky
Originally Posted by bstanbro
When you click on the bunnie, it takes you to a page where you enter your email address to register for prizes. When you click there, it takes you to another page with one block to download. There are twelve in all. The thirteenth will be given to everyone who finds at least one by the end of the month. Not every registration will result in a block. You just have to keep looking. Many have had trouble with the site, however, including me when it said I had found all twelve blocks and I had only found eleven. If you come up short, post again, and someone will give you the ones you're missing. Good luck!
Cool, thank you for letting me know. I'm glad it's not a SEPARATE trail of crumbs to find block patterns too :D I'm through E, no blocks yet, so I was starting to wonder