Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
April Shophop >

April Shophop

April Shophop

Old 04-13-2010, 10:51 PM

I've found all the bunnies. All 176 of them. Once you click the register me button, on the next page, it asks if you want to view sites you've visited or not visited. When you click on the visited sites, it gives you a list of them and beside the ones that has the blocks, it gives you the option to download the blocks from there. Mine never showed up right away. I didn't find them until I scrolled thru the list of visited sites. Good luck!
Originally Posted by LucyInTheSky
Originally Posted by bstanbro
When you click on the bunnie, it takes you to a page where you enter your email address to register for prizes. When you click there, it takes you to another page with one block to download. There are twelve in all. The thirteenth will be given to everyone who finds at least one by the end of the month. Not every registration will result in a block. You just have to keep looking. Many have had trouble with the site, however, including me when it said I had found all twelve blocks and I had only found eleven. If you come up short, post again, and someone will give you the ones you're missing. Good luck!
Cool, thank you for letting me know. I'm glad it's not a SEPARATE trail of crumbs to find block patterns too :D I'm through E, no blocks yet, so I was starting to wonder
Old 04-14-2010, 02:43 AM

Right after I submitted the acknowledgement each time I found a bunny the block popped up there.
If anyone needs the patterns PM me.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by LucyInTheSky
24 hours later, still no blocks. Ms Sara was nice enough to share the ones she found so I'm content, but, yeah, nothing on the site. I emailed them, and they told me how to go into My Visited Shops (since I hadn't tried that :hunf: ) and I replied that there was still nothing and no response yet. Oh well, I have the blocks, I'm satisfied
You are welcome! I love to share.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:41 AM

Yes LucyintheSky I will try again. Feel dumber than dirt with this one.
Thank you.
Sara was kind enough to help too, but I still can't get through with her directions.
Besides, I don't reallly have this kind of time with homework and all so guess I will have to pass.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
If you are wanting the spring sampler blocks patterns, I have them all, just PM me.
Thanks so much for sending me the link. I love these blocks, and hope to start on them soon.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:58 AM

Okay I have found 134 bunnies and all 12 block patterns!!!
Now to wait until the end of the month to get the 13th block and the finishing fabric requirements! Talk about addictive! I only started two days ago! Okay I guess that means I should now get some housework done too!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 08:06 AM

Wow! Bummer. There must be some real problems on the site with so many people reporting similar issues. I'm aware of how much time I spent on it, and so I can only guess how mad you must be able wasting your own time. I guess all's well that ends well. Makes me wonder whether I'll get involved in one of these in the future, but then I guess we can lean on each other if we need to. It is a cute quilt.
I usually try not to get involved in their extra stuff. I find 130 bunnies and call it a day. The bonus bunnies upset me, and now this. But overall I do enjoy this. I've found 4 yards of fabric + a few $10 gift certificates. So it's a good use of my time (when I stay calm :D )
Old 04-14-2010, 03:17 PM

Good to know. This is the first time I've done it, but several people have written to say they've gotten something out of it. I'm notorious for never winning anything, but we shall see.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:51 PM

Same here. I enter sweepstakes and contests all the time and I've NEVER won anything. I did the shophop and got all the bunnies. Now I guess I just sit back and see if anything comes of it. If not, I will try again. Can't win if you don't enter. The problem is, I'm afraid my ship will come in and I'm going to be at the train station. That's my luck, lol.
Good to know. This is the first time I've done it, but several people have written to say they've gotten something out of it. I'm notorious for never winning anything, but we shall see.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:40 AM

I'm afraid my ship will come in and I'm going to be at the train station. That's my luck, lol.
{QUOTE From quilterguy27

OMG, DITTO here; the is same kind of luck I get :lol: