View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:44 AM
JoAnnGC

I had just bought my first computer and didn't have a clue on how to use it beyond turning it on. My niece invited me to her chat channel on mIRC where I met lots of smart, strange, weird and funny people. One in particular really got my attention. Our personalities clicked as soon as we met. I was just coming out of a long marriage that had taken a very bad turn and was not remotely interested in any new romantic relationships but was very happy to make new friends. Stephen was in Georgia and I was in New York. He was 14 years younger than me. Nevertheless, we got along great and after many months of chatting online we finally decided to meet in person. We spent the next couple of years visiting each other every few months and then mutually decided that it would be way better if we didn't have 900 miles between us. My two grown children (Tim was 18 and Hilary was 21) decided to make the move with me. We had a wonderful southern wedding hosted by his Mom and Dad and have been happily married for almost eight years now!

JoAnn & Stephen, West Point, NY
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62587[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-62582.jpe