View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Rachelcb80

This week I've been working on moving some stuff around in the house and opening up an area to call my own. My house has got a really open layout and the living room, kitchen, dining room and extra room are all in one room (only four walls). The front door has two half walls, one on each side of the door creating an entry way, and thus creating two separate areas on each side of the half walls. One area is the dining room, the other WAS my kids play area. I decided this week that they've accumulated too many toys and I was ready to move them to their rooms. They have big, beautiful rooms with nothing but a bed and dresser in them. So we moved all that stuff out and I moved my sewing stuff in. I'm a terrible mommy, I know. :)

This is my new space, looking from the dining room over the half walls. To the right of the picture is all open and is the living room. I still have all my fabric in bins and probably won't put it out on shelves right now. I can just see my kids going through it and having it all over the house. :P
Attached Thumbnails attachment-1792.jpe