View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Gramof6

I don't know what happened to me. Honest. I took up cross-stitch and had to have ever color, size of Aida Cloth and ever color of DMC embroidery thread made. Then I took up Tole Painting with Acrylics. Had a ton of my fav. brands of paint. See a habit forming here? Then I got into quilting. Didn't know squat, but hit Hancocks weekly buying fabric just because it was beautiful. Then found JoAnns. OMG then possabilities were endless. LOL Then my dear little friend took me to the LQS. The rest is history. I found what I thought was a dream that I never wanted to awaken from. Started buying Ft Qtrs and started traveling around to Quilt Shows. The weekend after my DD moved out after graduating from college in 1999, I painted her room and it became my sewing room. Got DH to put shelves along the length of 1 wall and from there I just had to fill them up with stash. It has grown and grown from there. It is an illness I hope no cure will be found for. I have slowed down this year and not buying like I have in the past. That is not until the Show in Houston this Fall. LOL And that is how it began.