Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
[DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 >

[DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

[DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

Old 10-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Power Poster

Thanks, and stick to yours luv...they are going to be gorgeous and well worth finishing! You GO GIRL!
Old 10-16-2011, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I wanted to encourage ya'll to get started and those started to finish yours up....I entered Chocolate Jane in a show this weekend and won a 1st in New Quilts (vs. Antique quilts) and also got a 2nd in the Favorite quilt category. :D
WOW Patti!!! super way to go girl!!

do I hear there is another round of DJ beginning soon?? do we have a leader...or simply wishful thinking?? :roll: ...ahem
Old 10-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Power Poster

I think I've seen where several people are wanting to start. Maybe we should take a poll to see who all is committed to start, then set a date. The existing block schedule could be used (without re-inventing the wheel)...then you know...you could step up and lead the group, Cre....:D
Old 10-16-2011, 05:06 PM
mim

I am interested -- I've started a couple blocks and then got sidetracked with gifts and moving. I have acumulated many of the blues that I want to use, though.

Mim
I think I've seen where several people are wanting to start. Maybe we should take a poll to see who all is committed to start, then set a date. The existing block schedule could be used (without re-inventing the wheel)...then you know...you could step up and lead the group, Cre....:D
Old 10-16-2011, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by mim
I am interested -- I've started a couple blocks and then got sidetracked with gifts and moving. I have acumulated many of the blues that I want to use, though.

Mim
I wouldn't mind.... maybe I should contact the person who set up this one and follow suit??
Old 10-16-2011, 07:08 PM

my jane is almost half way done getting hand quilted. she's been in the motor home with us, and we have been on the road for 2 weeks and i took her to n.c with us. i believe i got 13 blocks done at nite, while we were on the road. rolled it up to the last row next to a row of triangles. so 13 blocks and 13? triangles to go, and i could say she was half quilted. pic's maybe when i get home. this is a lap top.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:48 PM

Congrats Patti! Our show was people's choice too and my DJ got 2nd out of 47 other quilts in that size catagory. Makes you feel good huh?
Old 10-16-2011, 07:51 PM

congrats :)
Old 10-17-2011, 05:34 AM
Power Poster

Cre....the originator of this thread isn't a member of the board any more...Esquiremommy, me, Lacelady and Butterflyspain kinda took over. It really will run itself, the only thing to do is encourage each other...that is if you use the same weekly schedule for the blocks thats already been created. Feel free to use the same schedule and if you need any help...I'll be happy to assist!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:48 AM

Cre....the originator of this thread isn't a member of the board any more...Esquiremommy, me, Lacelady and Butterflyspain kinda took over. It really will run itself, the only thing to do is encourage each other...that is if you use the same weekly schedule for the blocks thats already been created. Feel free to use the same schedule and if you need any help...I'll be happy to assist!
I just sent you a couple of messages Patti :)
Hi Esqmommy! how's things going? I sent you a PM several months ago too fellow esq [only you really use it :roll: ] I also think you are the only one Patti listed for the DJ cheerleader & leaders not in AOTH???

I really really have to finish some things by the end of the year and my DD is going to NIH for an observational behcet's disease study last wk of Nov-Dec and I'll be joining her [hope they can help her!! pray!!! pls]

I wonder if it would make sense to start another [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY TWO thread - just so the 400+pages doesn't make it so daunting to join up. Or perhaps I can take some time to list the thread pages that address each block and list that on an adjoining topic site??? Then we can put an opening 'welcome to everyone interested in starting/continuing a DJ ...we will be continuing the thread started by the first cyber party Jan 2010 on page 4xx or 5xx' and list the pages they can refer to for help with certain blocks?? what do ladies all you think??
Gus