Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Pictures. >

1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Pictures.

1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Pictures.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:25 PM

Okay here's mine then..........but I don't think anyone will be to interested in stealing anything from my church, it looks a very sad poor little church......not even any blue sky or green grass around! :roll: :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-154346.jpe  
Old 01-05-2011, 09:35 PM

Hey now!! Your church looks just fine! Each one has it's own personality and yours is no different! The moment I seen it it reminded me of a quaint little church in an old black and white movie in a far off setting. Not every one I've seen has hit me in any special way...so consider yours special in that way!! Personality is everything!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Crlyn
Okay here's mine then..........but I don't think anyone will be to interested in stealing anything from my church, it looks a very sad poor little church......not even any blue sky or green grass around! :roll: :lol:
Oh, but it's so dramatic! Gorgeous!
Old 01-05-2011, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Oh, but it's so dramatic! Gorgeous!
Exactly!!
Old 01-05-2011, 09:47 PM

All of these blocks are so wonderful. I wish I could see them all in one place together. Wouldn't that be fun?
Old 01-05-2011, 09:49 PM

All of these blocks are so wonderful. I wish I could see them all in one place together. Wouldn't that be fun?
Yes you're right! I've been copying them all onto my laptop when a new one gets in. I'd love to gether them all together when it's over and post them as one large group! That would be so cool! :-P :mrgreen:
Old 01-05-2011, 11:24 PM

Crlyn,
I love your block. It is really great!! :thumbup: You have even used a different idea when putting your church windows in. I like the look a lot. Every one of these church's have a special place in my heart!!
:D :D :D :D
Old 01-06-2011, 02:05 AM

It was the same for me! I thought of the churches in the movies with like the castles and knights and kings you know! I like it!!

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Hey now!! Your church looks just fine! Each one has it's own personality and yours is no different! The moment I seen it it reminded me of a quaint little church in an old black and white movie in a far off setting. Not every one I've seen has hit me in any special way...so consider yours special in that way!! Personality is everything!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 03:27 AM

Well thank you so much to you all for your lovely comments, I had great fun doing it, and I'm looking forward to next months.

I actually don't mind my little church, it just looks so lonely though without any trees, skeletons :lol: flowers etc.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Yes you're right! I've been copying them all onto my laptop when a new one gets in. I'd love to gether them all together when it's over and post them as one large group! That would be so cool! :-P :mrgreen:
So you're gonna make a "cyber quilt" from our blocks?