Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
#13 Mystery Quilt Train Ride >

#13 Mystery Quilt Train Ride

#13 Mystery Quilt Train Ride

Old 08-31-2016, 08:44 AM

where do we sign up? Looked in search but can't find it.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:53 AM

Hi KwiltKrazy, You do not sign up for the mystery train rides. Just look for the topic #14 Mystery Quilt Train Ride, on September 10th. Watch this link and someone will probably post a link to the new mystery here, if you can't find it by the name. Judy will post the first clue at around 9:00 AM Phoenix time. I think you are in the same time zone. The first clue always consists of letting us know what fabrics we need and then we have a week to get things ready for the next clue. Its a lot of fun and you will find a lot of camaraderie here. We joke about tickets and food, etc., but its all just cyber chit chat for fun. Hope to see you on board next Saturday, the 10th. Don't forget your camera! Jan
Old 08-31-2016, 04:24 PM

Hopefully I will get the fabric picked out and then play the catch up game. Will be packing to go to the new house in Florida for the winter season, leaving Wyoming from November to April. Can hardly wait for a warmer winter season. Hubby's last day of work yesterday, now officially retired! Time to start a new adventure!
Old 08-31-2016, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Hopefully I will get the fabric picked out and then play the catch up game. Will be packing to go to the new house in Florida for the winter season, leaving Wyoming from November to April. Can hardly wait for a warmer winter season. Hubby's last day of work yesterday, now officially retired! Time to start a new adventure!
Where in FL are you coming to? By November the weather should be lots better. Right now its hot and muggy and raining all week, so it will get hotter and muggier! lol But no snow tires to worry about! I'm between Daytona and Orlando. See you at the train station soon. Jan
Old 08-31-2016, 08:12 PM

Thank you Just Jan. I'll be waiting at the Mapleton train station(haha) to jump aboard. I'll bring the Bedock and wine.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy View Post
Thank you Just Jan. I'll be waiting at the Mapleton train station(haha) to jump aboard. I'll bring the Bedock and wine.
So I may sound stupid, but what is Bedock?? I know what wine is, lol. Looking forward to the next train. Just finishing up those tablerunners from another mystery.
Old 09-01-2016, 06:44 AM
Power Poster

Tomorrow is clue day. Oh Yeah soooo ready. I'll be at the Elkland station. lol. Elkland has a convienence store and a post office and several churches and a hair salon. ( no station)That's what's so funny. Sometimes we get ads in the mail that say your grand prize is waiting at your local ford dealer in Elkland or your grand prize money is deposited in your Elkland Bank acct. waiting for you. It's really dumb,but funny. See ya all on board. I got lots of apples so guess I'll bring a apple crisp.
Old 09-01-2016, 06:44 AM
Power Poster

P.S. yeah what is Bedock?
Old 09-01-2016, 06:45 AM

Just Jan, we bought a house near Lakeland...little town called Mulberry. So excited I can't wait! Flying down next week again for a week, hubby's son is retiring from the Navy so need to be at the ceremonies. Then home to Wyoming to pack and take things down for the winter. House sitter will start the latter part of October so we should be there in November. Just dread this 1st trip, 4 days of driving, but need to take lots from here....like pack up part of my sewing room and take extra machines
Old 09-01-2016, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Tomorrow is clue day. Oh Yeah soooo ready. I'll be at the Elkland station. lol. Elkland has a convienence store and a post office and several churches and a hair salon. ( no station)That's what's so funny. Sometimes we get ads in the mail that say your grand prize is waiting at your local ford dealer in Elkland or your grand prize money is deposited in your Elkland Bank acct. waiting for you. It's really dumb,but funny. See ya all on board. I got lots of apples so guess I'll bring a apple crisp.
NO SORRY! The first clue is not tomorrow, its Saturday September 10th! But the Apple Crisp sure sounds good!