BOM 2011

Old 12-15-2010, 06:37 AM

I can hear my Brother in law now,,,,,"Did not sleep a wink, because I was in the outhouse all night". ;-) He likes to tase me about anything. I still vote for stars.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:41 AM

I have never done a log cabin, and there is so many variations. I would like to do one.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:13 PM

I am game too, for what? It doesn't matter, I will try.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:22 AM

Aaaaand when will we know!? If it's houses I have some nice brick print I can use!I still want the International blocks but wil do whatever, Just want to know what!! ;-)
Old 12-16-2010, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Aaaaand when will we know!? If it's houses I have some nice brick print I can use!I still want the International blocks but wil do whatever, Just want to know what!! ;-)
i agree. will do whatever the group decides but would like to try the international thing too. sounds like possible two bom.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by pdcakm
Originally Posted by Momma_K
i agree. will do whatever the group decides but would like to try the international thing too. sounds like possible two bom.
Two? Thats ok, I'd do both! I don't have a lot going on in the daytime anyway. ;)
Old 12-16-2010, 01:32 PM

Me Too , I'm up to more then one bom !
Old 12-16-2010, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Hey girls, I am up for anything that you decide on!! :D I think I am hooked on these BOM project's!! Just a thought, but how about different houses?
:D :D :D :D
I thought it had done been decided to do houses. Someone took the count where all had voted and it was houses in the lead last I heard. Just throw me in the briar patch. I don't care. I just want to learn to do things better. After all no one will se it but me. Just don't make it all red. I hate red.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by TN Donna
Originally Posted by SulaBug
Hey girls, I am up for anything that you decide on!! :D I think I am hooked on these BOM project's!! Just a thought, but how about different houses?
:D :D :D :D
I thought it had done been decided to do houses. Someone took the count where all had voted and it was houses in the lead last I heard. Just throw me in the briar patch. I don't care. I just want to learn to do things better. After all no one will se it but me. Just don't make it all red. I hate red.
it's ok donna, breathe. we are still voting and some thinking out loud. :wink:
Old 12-16-2010, 03:40 PM

My vote would be for either stars or houses or a combination, but not the international idea. I think the international houses sounds really interesting but unfortunately I'm a beginner and don't think I'm ready for that.