Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
delay in the next mystery >

delay in the next mystery

delay in the next mystery

Old 06-02-2015, 12:54 PM

Default delay in the next mystery

Hope this is the place to post this. I had said that I would start the next mystery quilt mid-June, but life has interferred and I have to put it off for a couple months. I've had quite a few PMs asking me when the next one will be starting. So sorry for the delay. But start watching around the end of August.

I'm fine, but all around me is chaos! LOL When do our children stop misbehaving?
Old 06-02-2015, 02:51 PM

What a disappointment! But, okay, can finish up some other projects in the meantime. I'm glad all is okay, except for the chaos! Hang in there!

Looking forward to to the end of August!
Old 06-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Power Poster

That would be never! Ask me how I know, especially with 2 boys!
Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
Hope this is the place to post this. I had said that I would start the next mystery quilt mid-June, but life has interferred and I have to put it off for a couple months. I've had quite a few PMs asking me when the next one will be starting. So sorry for the delay. But start watching around the end of August.

I'm fine, but all around me is chaos! LOL When do our children stop misbehaving?
Old 06-02-2015, 03:39 PM

Sorry to hear about the delay, but the wait will be worth it. Your mysteries are always fun.
In my experience, children stop misbehaving when: they get married, or they have their own children that they have to be responsible for, or when the parents move across the country! (And leave them behind!)
Old 06-03-2015, 02:19 AM

Judy, we completely understand and look forward to your next wonderful mystery train when your heart is in it... besides, it would benefit many of us to be outdoors enjoying the warm sunshine (especially here in Maine) after a long winter. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a mystery train post end of August or early September. In the meantime, breath in, breath out... and smile when you can.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:22 AM

Sorry for the chaotic goings on, but we'll all wait for the next train. Your mysteries are the best!
Old 06-03-2015, 03:21 AM

I'll look forward to it--on the positive side, this will give me time to FINALLY get to the last one! Best wishes to you amongst the chaos.
Old 06-03-2015, 03:40 AM
Power Poster

I think we stop being concerned and/or involved with our children and grandchildren when we die! (And I'm not positive that it stops then!)
Old 06-03-2015, 03:41 AM

Thanks so much for letting us know. Sometimes a delay is a blessing in disguise, so we can finish up some of the other great mystery quilts. Hope your life settles down to allow you to rest and enjoy some of the summer. Will be waiting patiently for the right time...
Old 06-03-2015, 04:18 AM

Thanks Judy for all you do. Like everyone said. This will give us time to catch up on some UFOs. I still have #7 to finish. All of you up north enjoy your nice summer weather. Here in Florida I stay in the AC all the time. It's too hot for me.

And, Judy, what's life without chaos!