Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The FWS Quilt-Along  Week 55  Blocks 109 & 110  Discussion Page >

The FWS Quilt-Along Week 55 Blocks 109 & 110 Discussion Page

The FWS Quilt-Along Week 55 Blocks 109 & 110 Discussion Page

Old 08-17-2011, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey
Hi Guys, I Got the okay for the Pony Quilt but being that the start WILL be just after the New Year I cannot start a thread for it yet. A month before will be ok. We can talk about it here a bit but not to the point where it takes over the purpose of this thread about the FWS Quilt-Along. Anne
OK! I'll be watching . . . and thinking about what direction to take this next "little" project! ;)
Old 08-18-2011, 09:29 AM

Sounds good in regards to the next quilt, although I will want to see the finished quilt to make sure, but if it's similar to our journey on the Farmer's Wife Quilt, it will be a great year! I do think I may do more of a controlled thing this time...we'll see!

Thanks ladies for an amazing journey thus far! I still need to put my blocks together, but just making them all has been a HUGE accomplishment for me...although technically we're not done til next week's #111?

:):):)
Old 08-18-2011, 06:41 PM

cant we do a WAITING for pony club thread???? talk about fabric choices and such???
Old 08-18-2011, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE
It's going to be fun having you around. :P Anne
aaaaaaaww You're so sweet!

I'm just disappointed that I missed out on the FWSQ ... and yes, I am going to continue on and make it. I've received so much inspiration as I've watched these threads, so do want to do it and see what I can turn out!! Just won't be the same as doing it with the group, as you ladies did!!
I have the threads bookmarked, and will be watching! so get to it!!! :D :D :D
Old 08-19-2011, 04:26 PM

Hope that by the time the first of the year rolls around I will have caught up with the last months blocks for Farmers Wife & have at least this top put together. If so, I'm definitely in for going at another one. The journey w/this board this past year has been phenomenal, really fun to be part of, a lifesaver during a really rough patch, & I have just thoroughly enjoyed the whole process w/ all of you along the way. If the teaching is still going full throttle, I will be watching, printing out rotary directions to make another binder, & will catch up during breaks and next summer - tho that won't be nearly as much fun as keeping up w/everyone! :)
Old 08-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel
Originally Posted by QuiltE
It's going to be fun having you around. :P Anne
aaaaaaaww You're so sweet!

I'm just disappointed that I missed out on the FWSQ ... and yes, I am going to continue on and make it. I've received so much inspiration as I've watched these threads, so do want to do it and see what I can turn out!! Just won't be the same as doing it with the group, as you ladies did!!
I have the threads bookmarked, and will be watching! so get to it!!! :D :D :D
Geesh! In trouble already!!!!! :hunf:
Just doing a drive by post to at least let you know I am alive and well, though only somewhat well. Work has taken over my life right now and my life isn't really mine for the next three weeks .... and the fall out and spill over will mean pretty much the end of September before regular programming (aka quality time with my sewing machine) can resume.

In the meantime ... call me tired and pooped ... and will be snagging moments to peek in on you lovelies! :)