Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Jane Stickle Cyber Sew Week 16- F1, A10, A11, A13, BR9 >

Jane Stickle Cyber Sew Week 16- F1, A10, A11, A13, BR9

Jane Stickle Cyber Sew Week 16- F1, A10, A11, A13, BR9

Old 04-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Power Poster

Great set of blocks Patti, and I couldn't see a wrinkle in sight. Well done.

Esq., don't worry, I'm sure you will catch up soon, perhaps whhen we get to the weeks with only 3 square blocks per week, instead of 4.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:26 PM

Patti - love your blocks, you sure have pretty fabric :lol:
Old 04-25-2010, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Wow, terrific blocks everyone. Here's another week that has gone by with no blocks being posted by me. I think Luv and I will have to have a pity party together that we are behind...but, hopefully, in about two weeks, I'll have lots to post!!

Mama, thanks for sharing the photos of your prize. I think the others were wondering if I sent it out - okay to all you others out there...remember, if you are able to post your work for the 6 week period, you will be entered in the drawing for a prize. It will change each time, so you will be pleasantly surprised (at least I hope you will be happy!) with your gift.

Have a great day everyone!
well this last was partially dedicated to repainting the master bedroom (with the help of my son, he is good for something). wednesday we did the primer. friday we painted one coat of a beautiful light blue. friday the water heater went out. friday i noticed some swelling in DH's neck and had to call the on-call transplant-coordinator. she told me to get him started on his new water pill and watch him and if it got worse to call her again. saturday DH's brother and i changed out the hot water heater, then my dad came over tho help finish it. today (sunday) son and i put a second coat on the bedroom. have to have DH at the liver clinic at 7 am monday. whew maybe after that things will calm down and i can get something done.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:45 PM

Get something done??? I think you have gotten quite alot done my dear! Those blocks will get finished so don't stress about them. Take a little time for yourself too!!! Hope DH's tests come out ok!
Old 04-25-2010, 08:24 PM

thank you jan

at least the bedroom is the retreat that i always wanted now
Old 04-25-2010, 08:24 PM

My response was the same as Janstar's! You've been a crazy busy lady! I worked on quilting all day, but nothing to do with Jane...but now I'm that much further into my "to do" pile! I feel happy that much is done.

I hope to be caught up on a few other things and then get back to my little 4.5 inch friends...or should I say "frememies"!! LOL!
Old 04-26-2010, 05:03 AM
Power Poster

Oh gosh luv....I'm tired, worn out and just plain pooped from just reading about what you've been doing!! Man, when you get back to the blocks, you'll feel like you are on vacation! I hope DH's tests come back good....

"frenemies".....love that...the best description yet!!! Although...I've found that I'm just friends with next weeks...they are very friendly to me.... :wink: soooo far...I'm not done of course... :roll:
Old 04-26-2010, 08:43 AM

Luv you have plenty of time to complete your blocks. Remember this isn't a race but a support system to help each other along. I can't imagine how you get everything done that you do. You are the busiest person I know.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:34 PM

sandpat, yes it will be a vacation and i told DH that i hope nobody schedules me for anything thursday. he asked me why and i told him i was going to sew all day thursday

mama very carefully that is how. lol

as for results we really don't know anything more than before we went. they decided to do an ultrasound on his neck to see if everything is ok there. his liver doctor said that if his liver numbers don't stabalize in two weeks they are going to do a biopsy on his liver. now the waiting begins again.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Power Poster

Well luv, I'll be hoping that NOTHING interfers with your Thursday! I'll also hope that his numbers stabalize...that way things can just get back to normal for you :lol: