Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Mystery quilt train ride #6 - welcome aboard >

Mystery quilt train ride #6 - welcome aboard

Mystery quilt train ride #6 - welcome aboard

Old 02-12-2014, 06:57 PM

52 non directional prints and 6 directional prints- excited for the next clue!

Connie
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 02-13-2014, 03:21 AM

Finally found two of my charm packs yest. that I want to use as well as the A for sashing. Have been busy doing one of E Burns's tops but far enough along that I can at least do a little catch up here. Roma is there such a thing as white Russian without alcohol?? Perhaps I'll stick with my usual coffee since it's still quite cold here in FL. We can still sit and catch up on the family
Old 02-13-2014, 04:31 AM

Love seeing all the progress. Judy, glad this train can plow through because I would have a hard time getting on board here in SC. What a winter storm wallop. Also Judy, did I miss seeing some quilts? Would love to see them.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:56 AM

Rose what a nice remembrance. I am so excited its only one more day.. like those Mervyns ads.. OPEN OPEN OPEN yuppers not impatient at all. I so want to do a floral now I fell in love with all those fabrics sulabug I think wow if those are your scraps.. I would sure love to see your fabrics on the shelf. so so beautiful!
Old 02-13-2014, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
coopah..............I am overwhelmed with the beautiful floral blocks you have shared with all of us!! I think you & I should have gotten together & shared flora'ls between us!! Absolutely Gorgeous, thank you for sharing.
I think we should have shared, too! How wonderful that you made yours first!! It gave me the idea! LOL! Thanks for not being up the miff tree on my copies of your awesome work!
Thanks to all who think the fabrics are pretty. They were by Ro Gregg a lllllooooooooonnnnnngggg time ago. Finally getting used is a good thing.

Last edited by coopah; 02-13-2014 at 05:09 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:43 AM

Where is the weather nice? Let's all go there. Can't believe teachers are expected to get to work in today's storm.
See you all tomorrow, can't wait!
Old 02-13-2014, 07:15 AM

Since it snowed yesterday and I am home today with more snow coming I am going to take this opportunity to finally join in. I have made some hot chocolate for the train ride, and off I go!!!
Old 02-13-2014, 07:31 AM

Roserips, that will be such a sweet memory quilt.

Lookin' good, Retired!

pewa, not sure what quilts you meant.

Oh man, you guys all along the east coast are getting slammed, my heart goes out to you. Keep warm, everyone.

Ok, I am off to my first all-day class to find out all the goodies my new sewing machine has that I can't figure out. These new electronic ones are great but really different from what I was sewing on. I had a 5 year old Bernina tht I thought was fabulous, it was my first electronic, but this new one makes that one look like a helpless baby. Will check in tonight when I get home, and will post before I leave for my second class tomorrow.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:21 AM

it is 80 degrees here, feel kinda guilty even mentioning when so many have snow. it is better quilting weather when it is colder.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:27 AM

I think I will give this a try ! This will be my first train ride. I would love to find some awesome blue and white print . My mother collect blue and white pottery and china. This will be for her. Is there any online shops with such fabric. I checked JoAnn's and Hancocks yesterday. I don't want it to have the country feel , even though that's my style. : )