Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16

Thread: New Baltimore Album Quilt starts today

Blog Entries
    Very beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by nanaquilter
    It's finally done. I did needleturn applique and really enjoyed the whole process. Now to get started on my corner blocks.
    :thumbup: :thumbup:

WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by nanaquilter
    It's finally done. I did needleturn applique and really enjoyed the whole process. Now to get started on my corner blocks.
    very nice job. I like your fabric choice for the vase

I just went through all 26 pages and fell in love with everyones block, they are so pretty. I so want to join in but have 2 others started...I may be back!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by karenkrafts
    I just went through all 26 pages and fell in love with everyones block, they are so pretty. I so want to join in but have 2 others started...I may be back!
    We'll be here, thanks for looking, club runs for 15 months, so there will be plenty of time to catch up.

saf
    Quote Originally Posted by gal288
    We'll be here, thanks for looking, club runs for 15 months, so there will be plenty of time to catch up.
    Thanks for putting this together. I also have two other quilts on the go already and DH keeps asking me why I don't finish one thing before I start something else. Dah! Keeping my mouth firmly closed! :lol: :lol: :lol: But have this quilt in waiting so - another excuse to add to the stash- something else to forward to.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by saf
    Thanks for putting this together. I also have two other quilts on the go already and DH keeps asking me why I don't finish one thing before I start something else. Dah! Keeping my mouth firmly closed! :lol: :lol: :lol: But have this quilt in waiting so - another excuse to add to the stash- something else to forward to.....

Welcome aboard, start when you can, there is plenty of time.

Those DH's, they will never get it! Mine is always saying,"More fabric, don't you have enough already?" Doesn't get it that I NEED that certain color or print!

Blog Entries
    Mine DH always say another quilt? What are you going to do with it !! Mind you i don't have that many quilt around the house i just love planning the next project before i finish what ever i am working on at the time :)

saf
    Quote Originally Posted by saf

Welcome aboard, start when you can, there is plenty of time.

Those DH's, they will never get it! Mine is always saying,"More fabric, don't you have enough already?" Doesn't get it that I NEED that certain color or print!
    Had the same conversation this morning as I was browsing at the fabric stall in the market. Is there a set script that they all learn? Obvious answer - who ever has enough fabric or enough quilts!!!

Had the same conversation this morning as I was browsing at the fabric stall in the market. Is there a set script that they all learn? Obvious answer - who ever has enough fabric or enough quilts!!!
    Just ask them if they have enough power tools, golf clubs, or whatever they are into. Besides you HAVE to get more fabric since you use it up in a project....right?

Blog Entries
    LOL I just love your way of thinking Bonni :) i must remember to use this phrase next time DH comment on how much fabric i buy :) Have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Just ask them if they have enough power tools, golf clubs, or whatever they are into. Besides you HAVE to get more fabric since you use it up in a project....right?

Ok, I'm in! Just ordered my fabric but I stayed away from the gold and replaced it with blue...for now!!!!

thanks to bonni i am now doing this bom also hehe....i have completed my center all needle turn...i fussy cut my vase, i like to be different lol. i am using fabrics from my stash so all my background fabric will be white on white but not neccisarilly then same one. hope you like it...i cant wait to see this quilt complete its going to be beautiful
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tealfalcon
    thanks to bonni i am now doing this bom also hehe....i have completed my center all needle turn...i fussy cut my vase, i like to be different lol. i am using fabrics from my stash so all my background fabric will be white on white but not neccisarilly then same one. hope you like it...i cant wait to see this quilt complete its going to be beautiful
    I love your block...it's beautiful!

I love the way you cut your vase. To me it looks like a mask. Good job.

love your vase fabric..nice job...

Very pretty! Love your colors. Can't wait to see all of them completed.

Blog Entries
    the vase is really eye catchy :) and pretty

Blog Entries
    Beautiful, love the fussy cut vase. Great job!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16