Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

sunrise450 12-06-2009 08:02 AM

It looks like in order to be kept informed that there are new messages I have to pop in and make a quick reply. I am kept in the forum for a few days then Nothing!
I am working on so many things before Christmas that it is starting to become overwhelming!
Today I have to finish a "Quilt for Kids" to get in the mail tomorrow plus I want to finish up two blocks for Boms and at least cut out three table runners for gifts.
Everyone, Have a GOOD day!
Phyllis in MO

Esqmommy 12-06-2009 08:27 AM

You are so right Sharon. I call it the "sock on the floor" syndrome. You build up frustrations, and then finally, the sock is on the floor, and you blow a gasket!! We all know it's not the sock per say...

Shemjo 12-06-2009 09:27 AM

I have to keep adding comments to get the updates, too.

bearisgray 12-06-2009 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
You are so right Sharon. I call it the "sock on the floor" syndrome. You build up frustrations, and then finally, the sock is on the floor, and you blow a gasket!! We all know it's not the sock per say...

that is an extremely accurate description!

kluedesigns 12-06-2009 09:58 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!

esq you kill me.

Tiffany 12-06-2009 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
yes, they can cut quilting templates, build sewing tables, hang shelves and design walls.
:lol:

Mine could, but he won't. I waited more than a year for hubby to put up my design wall. He had an idea but it was going to cost about $300. :shock: Um, no! About a month ago I decided I was tired of waiting and simply stapled a huge piece of felt to my wall. Viola! A design wall that works just as well as what he had planned, and much, much cheaper!!!!! 300 dollars...Shakes head & wonders what DH was thinking. Does he have any clue the amount of tools and/or fabric I could buy for that amount!?!

I can say the same for shelving and sewing tables. I have a lot of plans and hubby is very handy, but he goes over and does all this stuff at his mother's house instead of over here. If this keeps up, I'm going to have her request a quilt room. Once he's got it perfectly set up, I'm moving in with Mom! :lol:

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 12-06-2009 11:51 AM

Klue,

You missed my name from the list.

Thanks

kluedesigns 12-06-2009 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by OrchidQuiltFish(OQF)
Klue,

You missed my name from the list.

Thanks

got it now, thanks for the heads up.

3incollege
ai731
alaskanlady
barbm
bchuggins
bearisgray
bearpaw
bebe
bettia
bluechicken
blueribbontoes
brazen
buddy'smom
butterfly quilter
butterflyspain
cabbagepatchkid
charismah
cheriffic
chewboo
cutebuns
dawnhendrix
esqmommy
faye
icandothat
iluv2quilt
janstar
jennifer
jrsay
kosmos
kwhite
lacelady
loretta not 100% decided
luvmortherest
maksi
mamaskeeto
margie
maribeth
marinemom2j
marthajo
montanaquilter
moodykim
motomom
nicenclady
ninnie
norbanaquilts
okie
orchidquiltfish
redrobin
retrogirl02
sandpat
sarahelloyd
sazubmidlands
sewnso
sewsewquilter
shemjo
shereefromchicago
star
sunrise450
tiffany
tuesy
waquilter
wvdek not 100% decided

ProLongarmARTQUILTER 12-06-2009 08:10 PM

So this is like the Reg BOM Or the Pioneer Blocks??? Anyone can join and it is FREE???

ProLongarmARTQUILTER 12-06-2009 08:12 PM

If this is what it is I will be in as well.