Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Janstar 12-29-2009 11:25 PM

Details, name, weight etc. etc. I'll name you Wonder Woman if you are taking care of a 5 week old son and making a DJ! Very cool!

Sheree from Chicago 12-29-2009 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by cjt_mama

Originally Posted by Janstar
Is that you and your sweet baby?

It is... He is almost 5 wks now...

Congratulations! What a wonderful christmas gift! Best ever!

cjt_mama 12-29-2009 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
OMG - you have a brand new baby. congrats!!!

is he your first?

Thank you, I also have a 8 yr old daughter...I am having a blast being off work right now!

BlueChicken 12-29-2009 11:30 PM

Congratulations!

The second is so much more enjoyable than the first.... less nerves I think! :-)

It's very cool thinking he will be turning one year old before we finish these quilts LOL

cjt_mama 12-29-2009 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Congratulations!

The second is so much more enjoyable than the first.... less nerves I think! :-)

It's very cool thinking he will be turning one year old before we finish these quilts LOL

Omg...I so did not want to think that far ahead! lol... It is kind of ironic though. He will be having lots of milestones with my DJ milestones!

BlueChicken 12-29-2009 11:45 PM

Congratulations!

Omg...I so did not want to think that far ahead! lol... It is kind of ironic though. He will be having lots of milestones with my DJ milestones!

LOL

In terms of a child, it seems so far away. But when I think of the quilting schedule, it doesn't seem that long.

cjt_mama 12-29-2009 11:52 PM

Congratulations!

LOL

In terms of a child, it seems so far away. But when I think of the quilting schedule, it doesn't seem that long.

All too true

cjt_mama 12-29-2009 11:53 PM

Ok, I have 2 color-way options I think I can pull from my stash fairly easily (until I have the funds to go shopping next month of course!) 30's repos scrappy or black/white/pinks. Hmmm....

Sheree from Chicago 12-29-2009 11:56 PM

Details, name, weight etc. etc. I'll name you Wonder Woman if you are taking care of a 5 week old son and making a DJ! Very cool!

I was thinking the same thing!

cjt_mama 12-30-2009 12:00 AM

I missed this msg...Sorry!
Caiden Jonathan Thomas
6lbs 8oz
19in
Nov 23rd at 3:30pm