Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

luvmortherest 12-30-2009 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
well, I was about to start the first triangle, but I'm thinking perhaps I should take a few minutes to tidy my dungeon....

you should see mine :shock:

BlueChicken 12-30-2009 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by luvmortherest

well, I was about to start the first triangle, but I'm thinking perhaps I should take a few minutes to tidy my dungeon....

lol

Go on, post a pic. :-)

I made a couple of blocks last night, by paper piecing, so there's lots of little bits of paper and fabric everywhere. Plus, we just shoved my desk aside to put a cork board up on the wall. Slowly getting organised, it's looking much better now. I'm about to bribe the kids to pick up all the paper!

knitpurlgrrl 12-30-2009 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns

Originally Posted by knitpurlgrrl
Is it possible the the files can be made into PDFs?

which files?

The first three files that list the fabrics and notions, directions, and different levels.

I have a mac not a pc and I don't have word.

Quillowgirl 12-30-2009 04:35 PM

I look forward to digging into the DJ blocks with everyone. I have completed the first 2 blocks A1 and A2. The y seams on the A2 are awful using paper piecing.

Quillowgirl 12-30-2009 04:36 PM

I look forward to digging into the DJ blocks with everyone. I have completed the first 2 blocks A1 and A2. The y seams on the A2 are awful using paper piecing.

bearpaw 12-30-2009 04:42 PM

I like it! It kind of looks like a parade went by and everyone was throwing confetti!!!! Very festive!!!
:-D

BlueChicken 12-30-2009 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by bearpaw

I like it! It kind of looks like a parade went by and everyone was throwing confetti!!!! Very festive!!!
:-D

LOL

Hubby came in last night (about 1am to suggest it was time for bed) and he stood in the doorway, raised one eyebrow, and said "you've had fun" LOL

BlueChicken 12-30-2009 05:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by kluedesigns

Is it possible the the files can be made into PDFs?

which files?

The first three files that list the fabrics and notions, directions, and different levels.

I have a mac not a pc and I don't have word.

Here you go :-)

Schedule
[ATTACH=CONFIG]61482[/ATTACH]

Skill Levels
[ATTACH=CONFIG]61483[/ATTACH]

Shopping List
[ATTACH=CONFIG]61484[/ATTACH]

Sheree from Chicago 12-30-2009 05:41 PM

Love it!!!!! Thats what my floor looked like today after completing I9. Forty one pieces within a four and a half inch block. Crazy piecing and I'm loving it!

luvmortherest 12-30-2009 05:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by luvmortherest

lol

Go on, post a pic. :-)

I made a couple of blocks last night, by paper piecing, so there's lots of little bits of paper and fabric everywhere. Plus, we just shoved my desk aside to put a cork board up on the wall. Slowly getting organised, it's looking much better now. I'm about to bribe the kids to pick up all the paper!

you asked for it