Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

BlueChicken 12-30-2009 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sheree from Chicago

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
well, I was about to start the first triangle, but I'm thinking perhaps I should take a few minutes to tidy my dungeon....

Love it!!!!! Thats what my floor looked like today after completing I9. Forty one pieces within a four and a half inch block. Crazy piecing and I'm loving it!

That's one of the ones I did.... too scared to count the bits though! LOL

BlueChicken 12-30-2009 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by luvmortherest

well, I was about to start the first triangle, but I'm thinking perhaps I should take a few minutes to tidy my dungeon....

you should see mine :shock:

lol

Go on, post a pic. :-)

I made a couple of blocks last night, by paper piecing, so there's lots of little bits of paper and fabric everywhere. Plus, we just shoved my desk aside to put a cork board up on the wall. Slowly getting organised, it's looking much better now. I'm about to bribe the kids to pick up all the paper!

you asked for it

LOL

I think it proves we actually use our rooms, and are rather productive! ;-)

And it's proof for hubby that I definitely need my own room... imagine that mess in the lounge! ;-)

Maribeth 12-30-2009 06:24 PM

You have a very sunny dungeon. 8-)

luvmortherest 12-30-2009 06:24 PM

my husband said that if we could afford it we would extend the house about 8 feet so i could have more room.

BlueChicken 12-30-2009 06:44 PM

my husband said that if we could afford it we would extend the house about 8 feet so i could have more room.

Wouldn't that be nice!

We put a concrete pad down for a new room, but funds are too tight to carry on at the moment. I'm not stressing, I do have my own room so I appreciate that. One day I'll have a large one, and it will be great. :-)

luvmortherest 12-30-2009 06:47 PM

you bet :thumbup:

Bettia 12-30-2009 07:06 PM

out of the 3 which one of you are lovmortherest?
i'm sure it isn't granny or the baby.

kluedesigns 12-30-2009 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
i'm the only person who can't fall behind the schedule :shock:

Hmm, from reading through this, I had the impression that you are already so far ahead the beginning is just a distant memory.

Besides, you SET the schedule, didn't you?

LMAO, yup that was me :oops:

i'm pretty good for january, just have 2 blocks and 3 triangles to make but i haven't touched february yet.

i'm gonna try like the devil to work 30 days in advance.

kluedesigns 12-30-2009 07:21 PM

ROTFLMAO

blue - that looks just like my floor sometimes too.

do you have a paper trail leaving your room and down the hall?

i found some paper piecing scraps in the kitchen the other day, thats how far it travels around here some times.

kluedesigns 12-30-2009 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Maribeth

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
thats the beauty of this not being a "swap" you can just jump in and out as time permits.

Come May 2011, some will have finished quilting and binding and others will be finished with the tops.

And there I will be with a big big pile of little teeny tiny pieces :oops:

Ok, then I will try to get caught up, but I will be starting about three weeks behind. I have to finish these other projects first. Apparently, I am better then I thought, :D the memorial quilt and pillows I made for friends were very popular Christmas presents and I have a few orders.

yes, tend to the orders first. there's some outside business that can't be turned away.