Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

BlueChicken 12-31-2009 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by luvmortherest
click on the save in sketchbook icon in the upper left. that will save your latest copy. then click on look in sketchbook (this is to the left of save in sketchbook) click the arrows till you get to the quilt that you don't want. then click delete. hope this makes sense and helps. you can delete any quilt in the sketchbook that you don't want. i have done this several times

That's what I have been doing. I thought there might be an easier way, I'm slightly prone to changing my mind and don't want to be able to see the evidence of just how many times I do it! LOL

Sheree from Chicago 12-31-2009 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken

click on the save in sketchbook icon in the upper left. that will save your latest copy. then click on look in sketchbook (this is to the left of save in sketchbook) click the arrows till you get to the quilt that you don't want. then click delete. hope this makes sense and helps. you can delete any quilt in the sketchbook that you don't want. i have done this several times

That's what I have been doing. I thought there might be an easier way, I'm slightly prone to changing my mind and don't want to be able to see the evidence of just how many times I do it! LOL

You're so funny!!!!!

kluedesigns 12-31-2009 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken

LOL

b.zang 12-31-2009 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Quilter7x
Does JoAnn's carry the DJ software? I can stop there on my way home tonight if they do. Sorry if this question has been asked already.

You guys are all so inspiring, I can't wait to get home and get my sewing room cleaned so I can actually sew in there!

I ordered the DJ software today right from EQ. Considering that the order will not be processed until Jan 4, and then the package has to travel across the country then across the border, I'm guessing it will be a couple of weeks before it even arrives. Maybe just one block out of this set for me. I want ALL tips well posted so I can benefit from everything you have learned!

luvmortherest 12-31-2009 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Sheree from Chicago

Thank you for your help!

you are welcome

luvmortherest 12-31-2009 04:03 PM

you are welcome blue

Tiffany 12-31-2009 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by okie
...Also I got way behind on this thread. I'm having trouble keeping up with all the posts. I'm so afraid I'll miss something. Isn't that awful :roll:

I feel the same way! :?

Esqmommy 12-31-2009 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang

Originally Posted by Quilter7x
Does JoAnn's carry the DJ software? I can stop there on my way home tonight if they do. Sorry if this question has been asked already.

You guys are all so inspiring, I can't wait to get home and get my sewing room cleaned so I can actually sew in there!

I ordered the DJ software today right from EQ. Considering that the order will not be processed until Jan 4, and then the package has to travel across the country then across the border, I'm guessing it will be a couple of weeks before it even arrives. Maybe just one block out of this set for me. I want ALL tips well posted so I can benefit from everything you have learned!

There must be a way we can get you what you need. If you want, I'll print out the foundation patterns on velum and mail 'em to you. I can go into my office on Saturday, and maybe even get them in the mail then. If that works, I'd get them to you by Weds at the latest. Want me to do that? If so, pm me your addy and I'll get all the patterns for the first and second week off to you.

luvmortherest 12-31-2009 08:11 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL :thumbup:

Janstar 12-31-2009 08:36 PM

Happy New Year to all our DJers!!!!!!!!!!